What'chu looking for-?

Thursday, August 20, 2026

An Everwinter Without Mercy + Wraith's Nocturne - Snezhnaya Archon Quest Acts I + II

 

Hey,

We're in Snezhnaya.

...WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!

HI GUYS! SNEZHNAYA JUST CAME OUT!!
HAVE YOU HEARD???? YEAH! WE CAN'T GO TO TTHE REIGON WITHOUT A QUEST STARTIN GAA

THE QUESTPOINT WAS IN NOD-KRAI WHY DID YOU
AAA

anyways

let's just

do the intro so I can unlcok the domains

or at least

DO MY DAILIES

I CAN'T EVEN BACK OUT OF THE QUEST AND DO MY DAILIES SMHHH


Feels like we only just left MONDSTADT


REMEMBER BACK IN NASHA TOWN WHERE THERE WAS A QUEST MARKER THERE AND I INTENTIONALLY IGNORED IT AND YOU STARTED THE QUEST ANYWAYS??? did I miss something in nasha town?? oh god

ohhh
flashback for those who havne't gotten it
oh..!
hm...

okay so
to avoid the quest
I asked my girlfriend to join the world
I thought co-op would end it
but
it didn't
BUT
it seems
co-op
stops it from progressing>?
hmm..
this may be a bad idea, but
let's.. try to unlock the dfomain..?
WOAHH
WHAT THE HELL
THAT'S SICK
WHAT??
DUDE I LVOE THAT OMG WHATTT
THAT PALAACE?? HELLO??

diona should be odette and traveler should be hydro, but I haven't gotten odette yet! sigh
anyways
let's... tes our luck.

hm... that's.... nto good.
AAH IT'S SO PRETTY WHAT HE HECK

shika?
stags?
meese? mooses?
woah! bears!

OOH
fighting the bears trigered the battle musci
but they didn't survive for long.. ofc...

oh..? what an interesting house!


WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
omg what sheer cold
omg what
"uugh time for more SNOW damslettes"
said sandrone
waht!!
THIS IS SO COOL

enver thought I'd use the sheer cold dehya tech again

..omg! even she canćt outheal it

ahvenčćt used THESE in forever


DANNG
WHAT
THATĆ SOS COOL
OGM
IćM GONNA MAKE GOULASH


ah! here we go

huh?

AAAH YOU CAN'T CLIMB ICE WWALLS
okay. lesson learned.



DAMN YOUR WHOLE TEAM DIES
okay finee
I'll do the qeust

c5 lynette omg!

anyways let's continue the quest

I was about to be mad but remembered that we went through literally two lines lol

Umm don't you mean her Majesty Anastasya Feodorovna Snezhnaya?


NOOOO THAT'S SCARY STOP I DOn'T WANNA THINK ABOUT IT
the me of all time wants that
the me of the now wants the artifact domain

notice how she didn't mention inazuma lol


YEAHH
LET"S GO

hi bina :D

GASP
it's foreshadowing for when you BETREAY us...

sad
we'll send our regards when we see her!

Yes Ma'am!

lol
true

mhm
we'll have to
put our.. similarities? aside??\
\
fair fair!
OMG WHAT THEY HAVE A PAIMON'S NOTEBOOK FOR THIS QUEST YAY

HUH
it saves the stuff rom last quest too???

WE LOVE SANDY
....
okay girl
she's YOUR girlfriend
how would I know

tahnkyouuuu
...
I see

well
as much as it would've been fun
I think it's great for pacing
if we look at this narratively
this sets up the sandonre stuff and stuff
it would've been nice but
swe've been in nod-krai for the past year so It
it's fine lol

aanyways SNEZHNAYA TIMEEE

ikimashouuu

uh.. yeahh.h...
lol

I'd like my compass first but OH


PAIMONNN
three seconds into snezhnaya and paimon's DEAD

noooo

sure! please stay safe!
NOOO LET ME SAVE IT

SIICK WHAT

paimon! we'll get oyu a wooly jumper!
paimon are you oaky??


PAIMON
dudee
she's beign
REJECTED by snezhnaya??

PAIMON NOOo
WE'LL DELAY SNEZHNAYA ANOTHER YEAR JUST STAY SAFEEE

dude hte music reminds me of oneshot

paimon nooo!!

what! why'd we changwe outfits huh


AH
WAHT
HELLo
NOOOO

girl idk!

oh, trailer line!
but it was by aether in the trailer


SCIKKK


AAHHH THIS IS SO COOL iĆM SO HAPPZ TEHZ PUT SHEER COLD IN SNEYHNAZA AA

the astral express !!?!?

daaang
huh...

omg it's findie

eh..?

who's this voice?
they
SORT OF remidn me of aether's voice?
huh


THIS IS AETHER RIGHT?
it SOUNDS liek zach aguilar
and I 
lol it's not MOUNTAIN SHAPER
idk? I think it is?? idk though

okay if it was aether seh would know though... but the voice is definitely familiar


IT'S CYRENE
AAAAAAAA
IT'S AMPHOREUS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like you, Eye of Graeae! but don't you DARE even THINK abotu replacing paimon.

wwwuh oh

my guess is that someone else's memories were implanted into yours?

hm...

thank you, mister!
mhm..?
you're calling me transcender and not descender...

btu sure, dude.


WHAAAAAAT THAT'S SICK


HELL YEAH
dude
this plsu the akasah
sickkk

yes! she's sick! please help her!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU


i... see.....
EMPTY ARK??
YOU WANT ME TO EMPTY ALL OF TEYVAT? WHAT?? ARE YOU DATA FORMATTING?? WHAT????

ah, exploration!

ahh, what! sick!
I saw the special program btw but I didn't REALLY pay attention to these parts (on purpose! I wanted to be more surprised!)
also I muted the concern segment so I could experience that fresh lol

....


yeah okay we playing minecraft

why not? what's wrong with pyro? is it six-phased ice?

why can't I remove it?

OH
I can
I was 
right clicking
I jsut
assuemd minecraft ocntrols idk


OH
WHAT
WAIT I LVOE THIS? HELLO???
I
just assumed
the exploration gimmick woiuld be
a gimmick, thbat's all
but it feels
REALLY GOOD TO USE??

oh, this is gonna be so so cool, trust me

sure
oh! like the kresnik torch

understood!

oh, did someone find her and take her in?
omg what if it's alyosha

where'd you hear that from, dude..?


PAIMON AND ALYOSHA TRUST
DUDE
ALYOSHA FOUND HER AND IS LOOKIGN AFTER HER TRUST
AND THEN WE GET FREE ALYOSHA

ah.
maybe it's defunct?

aye.


PAIMONNN

PUIERRORO?????


WAHT


WHAT??/
YOU ARE NOT WHO I WAS EXPECTING TO BE HERE


PIERRO??????????????
DIRECTOR OF THE FATUI???
ah, but we don't know that!
oh, btu the hex magic
aaah he loosk SO COOLW AHT THE HELL??
I REALLY hope he's playable aa WJAHT look at him

that's good!
dang his outfit's so cool btu his pants feel so bare
BTU
that
increases his playabiolity chance

dang
I know we've seen khaenri'ahns before but
his eye is SO khaenri'ahn
dang he's SO COOL
hoyo I REALLY hope you make him playable
I know the chances is low cuz he's a villain(?) AND an older dude but PLEASE
if pulchinella ends up playable there's NO excuse

dang, evne the locals???
crazy
soidfjsdoi tis' so silly
I've known this guy was the director of the fatui for the past, like, nearly three years
but of course, the traveler adn paimon don't know


SMART LUMINE
ASKIGN THE REAL QUESTIONS

yessss sir

dude, his beard is so well kept? like, I normally think beards look boring but his one is styled so stylishly lol

see youuu!!!

bestie we know your database is outdated it's oaky

oh, lumine... how right you are...

thanks pierrooooo
dude
I know zy0x is probably doing the quest RIGHT NOW (against his will)
and I can HEAR what he's saying in this scene
how obscene... cover your ears, paimon!!


PAIIIMONNNNN

Paimon noooo

it's okay, paimon. the snezhnayan cold bugs must just be racist. they don't like foreigners.

oh! so she knows!

am I crazy or does paimon sound different
await actualyl it's probabyl cuz she's sick lol

mhm.


AWWW
CUTEE


CUUUUTE AAA I LOVE IT

oh, uh, sorry

SDIOFJSDOIFJ SDLOPL

a "rare creature"
mhm, mhm...

lol
sure, why not!

hmm...
knowing you makes sense, I mean the fatui's intelligence networks span all of teyvat
but expecting YOU to know HIM..? interesting...

mhm!

interesting...
huh...
how..
interesting..?

knew it. you, sir, are an ancient piece of tech.

mhm! I like how quickly this guy gets stuff.

TRUE
TRAVELER MAKING GOOD DECISION AFTER GOOD DECISION

dude
that's like
when I went to my parents' home country
and
the heat there would've ALREAY been enough to fry my kiwi self
but they ALSO
had a RECORD-BREAKING HEADWAVE
horrible stuff. terrible! I know the feeling lol

but.. but PAIMON...
also WILL PAIMON GET A SKIN
or a model update
I want her to get one

yeah?

..fair enough.

right! and I found YOU
IN the train
let's REPAIR IT
YEAHHH

bro, who ARE you??

Fair enough. we can't turn back now.\


GOGGLES
hell yeah
Eye of graeae was too hard
GOGGLES!!!

yep!
dang is it REALLY pronounced "eye of grey"??

thanks, dude
don't need a SECOND paimon
ha.. haha...

ah, he's a gadget too!

...
waht
um
okay


SCIKKK WHAT
snezhnograd?

guess we'll ahve to make more tracks UGGH IT'S PROGRESSING WITHOU ME WANTING TO
Impromptu flight mode??

UH OH.


PLEASE PLAY THE TITELCARD OMG
NOOO IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO COOL IF THEY PUT THE TITELCARD THERE
wait
did we already have the titlecard..?

dude. we REALLY need to update you.


AAAH IT'S HER MAJESTY

ah! columbina told us about that, right? it warms the whole village? that's so cooL!


sick!

yay..?


DAAANG
THAT'S SO COOL AAA OMG??

OUR FINAL ELEMENT


SHE LOOK SO COOL

OMG WHAT
so, I've seen traveler's stuff
but
tapping skill is
KAEYA'S SKILL
dude
full circle dude

since we have a little break, let's claim commissions!

huh..?
oh! right! i haven't unlocked everything yet. that's silly lol

oh?
sure!

sick!

...
sucrose's new voice is now affecting her voicelines
...
:(

(I don't DISLIKE her new voice, it's just gonna take FOREVER to get used to SIGH!)ć

ANYWAYS
this is where I'll stop for today
it was fun! I REALLY like teh stup so far
who knows what the future will brign!
that's all!
-Moon

P.S. I would dedicate all of tomorrow to snezh quest, but I have my restricted driving test! oh well.

...Hello! it's been a bit!
the rest of the quest was RECORDED!
here's the link:


There's a bit of an echo in some parts, but it should be fine if you just want to skip to important parts

thanks for reading! see you!

~Moon

































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

An Everwinter Without Mercy + Wraith's Nocturne - Snezhnaya Archon Quest Acts I + II

  Hey, We're in Snezhnaya. ...WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! HI GUYS! SNEZHNAYA JUST CAME OUT!! HAVE YOU HEARD???? YEAH! WE CAN'T GO T...

Popular Posts